Join Our Twitter Community

Ready to EarnWithTheFlow?

Thursday 1 August 2019

WHAT WOMEN GO THROUGH DURING THEIR MENSTRUATION


      Before a woman starts her menstruation, firstly, her body gives her signs. Sometimes these signs or warnings per Se come as pains, cramps, joint pains and back pains.
   
    The duration of the menstrual cycle differs for every woman which is within the range of three to seven days(3-7 days).
 
    Different women go through different stages during their cycle. while some may not experience pain at all, some might experience pain while some fall sick.

   
    Some women who fall sick experience things like nausea, diarrhoea, drowsiness e.t.c, which lasts for just the first day of the cycle or two days at most.Those who experience pain or cramps also experience them mostly on the first day of the cycle.
   
    The first two days of the cycle are mostly heavy flows. Well, for me, my experiences haven't always been hard. I'm one of the lucky ones who don't get much cramps or no cramp at all. My flow isn't heavy and it lasts just for three days(lucky me right?).
 
   Anytime I have cramps it's cause of the food I ate for that month before my cycle so it's advised to always eat healthy. So, to avoid too much pains during your cycle its advised you eat healthy.

   I also heard regular sex is a great way to reduce menstrual cramps. So I
have this cousin who always has very crazy pains and she got a boyfriend and then boom! the pains reduced, she sopped crying whenever she was on her cycle. I asked her and she told me the secret. So I just let out a secret guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...